Tuesday, October 11, 2011

IT'S SUCH A GOOD DAY!

...that I had to blog twice!

So yea, PerĂº lost against Chile (boo) and that sucked, but it wasn't enough of a downer for me to feel anything but excited, happy, and just all over ecstatic for a wonderful girl back in the states who just got ENGAGED to her boy!!

I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY FOR HER! Plus, she's also a home owner. How did little Eaglet grow up so fast while I was away??

God, it's things like this that I knew I was going to hate missing out on. Ack, but nothing is clouding my general feelings of joy, knowing that the life of someone I know is just about to get so much more awesome than it already is.

EAGLET: I wish you and Matt the greatest, happiest marriage and I hope you do know that I'm so crazy proud and happy for you!! You are one of the kindest, most wonderful people I've ever known to cross in my life, and I don't know anyone who deserves happiness as much as you do :) Best of luck with everything!!! I'm always rooting for you, and you are dearly loved!!




On top of that awesome news, I realized that I'm going to get to see a whole bunch of 17ers during thnxgiving break! Man, life is just... so freakin awesome sometimes, I don't know if being this happy is even allowed in this universe.

I feel so lucky, sometimes, just to be alive and living this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment