Monday, October 17, 2011

day 129: ants...

There are ants all over my room.

It's not really an infestation, yet. It's more like, I just keep finding a few here, a few there, and honestly? I'm getting used to it. Now I just squish em with my finger and move on with my life. But today they are bothering me more than usual...

Why?

Because they are attempting to get into my jar of peanut butter, and NO ONE touches my peanut butter except for me and maybe some other humans I like. BUT NOT ANTS.

So screw you ants. You can mosey around my table and be found dead on my ledge -

(which is weird, right? Why are there dead ants on my window ledge? It's like they go there to die... It really doesn't make any sense. My window ledge is NOT an ant graveyard! And if it is, no one told me about it.)

- but stay out of my food. I have a jar of peanut butter, some crackers to eat it with, a jar of sriracha (almost gone :( sad sad sad...), and a box of cereal (so far I've bought myself a box of froot loops that disappeared in a day, and now a box of raisin bran that has last 2 days and I think there's still a serving size left, but that'll be gone by tonight probably...). These are my precciiouuussssssssssssss and I don't feel like sharing them. So shoo, ant, go away.

Anyone know of how I can repel these little buggers without spraying every corner of my room with that ant-death in a can? Maybe I can double my efforts of keeping my room clean... Maybe I also need shelves or something. Maybe?

BAH. Ants.

Oh, fun fact! I just got my business cards and I'm gonna go on a mad spree passing them out :P I don't really know to whom, exactly, since everyone who might want my contact info has actually already met me in the last 2 months I've been here... ah well, it should be fun anyway.

Off to a meeting! Fun! Chau chau chau~

Love and Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment