Saturday, August 20, 2011

day 70: lean on me is my theme song

a day of goodbyes.
ugh.
tears everywhere.
gross.

you would think after 23 years of life, i'd be able to get a grip and not explode into tears after every hug goodbye.

ugh. emotions suck. this makes me wish i were a robot, more and more.

speaking of robots, just a plug to help my friend along:

it's a crazy amazing idea that just seems so obvious! please give what you can and even better yet, spread the word!! a quick copy and paste could help hundreds and thousands of people!

i will write more once i've moved out of lima and into la libertad. argh. less than 12 hours until i'm sitting on a bus towards my future for the next 2 years. i will get myself under control. or, i will dehydrate myself so the tears just don't exist anymore.

but yea, check out her site and let's do what we can to make the world a better place <3

love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment