Tuesday, August 2, 2011

day 52: christmas eve

tomorrow, we find out where we are going to be living and working for the next 2 years of my life.

i'm in a glass cage of emotion.

i'm also definitely going to miss all the friends i have made in my time training in lima. i mean, i really hope that at this point in our lives, i can call them my friends because i do love them all dearly but as always, i have no idea how everyone really feels about me. most of the time, i am of the belief that most people humor/deal with me to the best of their abilities. or maybe that's just emo-sue talking.

anyway, today was kind of a blah day in training, predominately because it was one of the more inefficient days but whaddyagonnado.

in other news, anyone out there reading this and wanna be pen pals? i want to be written to, yet my pleas for letters and packages remain unheard. sigh. part of me is debating on whether or not i should write a letter, send it to an imaginary place, and wait for it to be returned to me when "123 unicorn rainbow lane, narnia" can't be reached. the other part of me is beating that part with a stick because that's a sad, sad idea...

if you do plan on sending me something, might i suggest... red vines or swedish fish? i miss them. so much. or milky ways. dark.

i think i need some candy.

until next time, amigos.
paz.

No comments:

Post a Comment