Thursday, August 13, 2009

fast

yea. so i broke my fast today.
4 days of fasting, and i couldn't finish... bah. i have no self control, i just got really really hungry and started craving thai food. so i ate rice noodles and rice krispies and tortilla chips. wtf.

i think it's cause i realized that i have no idea how my financial aid is gonna work out for my last year here. why is this happening!? just give me money for one more year! gah!

and i still haven't finished my application to the peace corps, partially started on my module 1 training, haven't called kaplan for the mcats, and just barely gave a thought to americorps.

i'm damn lazy. that has to change.

next week. i know, i know, i'm just pushing it off but i really want one week to just do NOTHING. and since i don't have work tomorrow or the weekend, i have time to do just that. nothing.

i swear, everything gets done though. starting next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment