Tuesday, January 3, 2012

day 206: first vivid dream of 2012

Sup

I had a weird dream last night. It was my first dream of the new year! Huzzah! Plus, I just remembered it right now (I don't remember what it was, however, that triggered my remembering my dream...) and figured it'd be a good idea to write it down real quick like.

I'm in a city. It isn't Los Angeles or New York, but it's a large, rather quaint city. There's cobblestone and red tiled roofs, and it looks like a mix of gated community and college town. This all makes perfect sense, somehow. Anyway, I was with a female friend (can't remember who) who was telling me her boyfriend was going to be in that night and, using his army discount, was going to get tickets to go to La Bellasa- a very ritzy cinema place. I inform her that I also had tickets to go tonight, having bought some a few days ago, and that it'd be nice to meet up with them to go. She agrees and we make plans to see each other later that night.

It's later that night. I'm dressed up in some sort of gown, ready to go see my friends at La Bellasa. However, I'm at a building called WauWau. It's a business type of building, and I was working or something. I make my way around this city town place and try to find La Bellasa but I get lost. I ask a few people on the street to help me and eventually I find my way there. When I get there, my friend is fighting with her boyfriend. By the time I walk over to them, he has left and my friend is fuming. I ask her what's up and she tells me that she no longer wants to go to the cinema, but that her bf still wants to go so I can go with him, then she storms off. I walk towards where the bf is, leaning up against a railing overlooking a river, and ask him if he's still going to the cinema. He says yes, then looks at me guiltily and tells me that he just invited another person to go and doesn't have a ticket for me. I look at him and immediately feel dislike towards him, but inform him that I have my own ticket and don't need his.

Then for some reason, I'm heading back to WauWau. Again, I get lost and can't find my way there and ask people in the street. Once I'm there, I head back to La Bellasa but I'm totally turned around and can't find my way back. I'm berating myself for not paying attention on my first walk over. During these times that I'm getting lost, I am stopping a number of people in the street. I recall asking 2 asian girls in black dresses to direct me at one point. They gave me some attitude but pointed me in the right direction. I asked an older gentleman who was very concerned about me being lost but informed me I was going the wrong way. I asked another older man and woman, and the older man was kind of insane and held onto my hand for way too long. And I asked a   mother like woman who was very kind and gave me directions. There were some others, but these are the ones I remember.

Anyway, I find myself back at La Bellasa and the movie is already ending. I catch the last bit however, as I'm walking in and to the delight of everyone in the room, an advertisement for a new movie is being played. IT'S A HOLOGRAM being projected in the middle of the room- an updated remake of Disney's Sleeping Beauty. The quality of the hologram isn't great, kind of like R2D2's projection of Princess Leia in Star Wars, but everyone is all a tither about it (I'm assuming because there has never been a hologram movie played before).

And then I woke up.

Weird, right?

So weird.

Signed,
Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment